The Forgotten Castle The Forgotten Castle

Stunning atmosphere. You've got a lot of very interesting stuff going on here, and my only possible critic is that this is shorter than what it could be if you used a bit more out of that kick and maybe some high whistle.

Very good job, could I have the source of this?

Rainbow After the Rain Rainbow After the Rain

This is magnificent. The instruments are well chosen, the melodies change, and aren't predictable, great!

The only thing, and this is a slight thing, would be to make the drums a bit more varied.

But this is really a good song.

A Story Begins A Story Begins

The blend of instruments is great, the whole thing flows well. I can't really hear the 3 melodies, but I do hear a great "sound-scape". You might want to try making them a bit more pronounced, and maybe add a break in the song (try using supersaws for the really top melodies, they always get heard over everything).

If you want a boss battle, you normally have to stress people a bit more, and make them feel scared. Here are two examples of what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdAzVh Cof_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAsD6 lQV1I

You couldn't sit still and do something relaxing with these going in the background. Your song is missing that hyper-agressive beat that would make it a boss fight, imo.

Still, good work. Although I wouldn't see a boss fight here, it still is a good reflective mood music. Keep it up!